Love for our Earth is at the core of everything we do, and we strongly believe that for a sustainable future, the change needs to happen now.
Every action makes a difference – no matter how small.
And behind every action is an innovative thought, an idea.
And now we join hands with
to bring a nationwide contest for all young, climate-conscious students.
A platform that not only recognizes & rewards innovative ideas, but also inspires the young minds of India to think about a better, sustainable future.
These are only directional, and should be considered as thought starters. The ideas can address any one or more than one topic as well.
Please note: The Entry Submission will have to be done on this website itself.
a)Big Idea- synopsis (up to 150 words)
b)Domains/focus areas it would address (up to 100 words)
c)Scientific principles for the basis of the big idea (up to 300 words)
d)Execution plan (up to 300 words)
e)Description of how the idea would change your community in the future (up to 150 words)
a)PowerPoint presentation (up to max 10 slides)
c)Video (max up to 120 secs) Can include audio-visual explanation.
.Can also include a small-scale model demonstrating the idea
1)Innovativeness of the idea – 30 pts
2)Feasibility/practicality of implementation of the idea – 30 pts
3)Social equity – Does your idea improve the quality of life of all the residents of your community – 20 pts
4)Scientific merit – To what extent is your idea rooted in scientific principle? – 10 pts
5)Comprehensive coverage of Biosphere – How many domains/environmental areas listed in Section I, does your idea address – 10 pts
Objective: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for allDirections for developing ideas:
a.How to provide for clean drinking water to all residents in the community at affordable price? Ideas may focus on low-cost water treatment plants for rural communities, with locally available materials.
b.How to reuse wastewater generated from your community? Ideas may focus on the segregation, treatment and reuse of water from kitchen, laundry and showers, and the recovery of resources from domestic wastewater.
c.How to effectively harvest rainwater and minimize burden on freshwater resource demand? Ideas may focus on methods to collect rainwater, replenish groundwater table, and decrease the wastage of stormwater runoff.
d.How to substantially increase water-use efficiency and ensure sustainable withdrawals of freshwater to address water scarcity.
e.How to protect and restore water-related ecosystems, including mountains, forests, wetlands, rivers, aquifers and lakes.
Objective: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for allDirections for developing ideas:
a.How to generate renewable energy in your community? Ideas may focus on biogas plants, microbial fuel cells, solar and wind power.
b.How to increase energy efficiency and scale-up sustainable energy?
c.How to reduce Green House Gas emissions in your community? Ideas may focus on alternate modes of transportation, green infrastructure, methods for carbon capture.
d.How to make your community self-sufficient in terms of energy requirement? Ideas may include heat recovery options and waste-to-energy systems.
Objective: Ensure efficient waste management practices are implemented in your community and all the waste generated is collected, transported, processed and disposed off in a sustainable manner.Directions for developing ideas:
a.How to develop systems for segregating household waste at the source, minimizing waste generation from your community, recycling and reuse of various types of wastes in your community.
b.How to develop systems for recovering energy and resources from the waste generated in your community? Ideas may focus on composting, biogas plants, waste-to-energy plants.
Objective: Ensure action is taken to combat climate change and its impacts, as well as air pollution.Directions for developing ideas:
a.How to reduce emissions of harmful air pollutants from your community? Ideas may include alternate fuels, modes of transportation, dust reduction, air pollution control systems, and community scale air purifiers, plant based ecological remedial measures.
b.How to lower the carbon footprint of your community and increase social awareness for environmental sustainability? Ideas may focus on use of alternate fuels, modes of transportation, sustainable waste management, lowering demand on freshwater resources, and creating a sustainable green infrastructure.
The following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”/ “Terms and Conditions”) shall be applicable to MSMW-Worldwide Factual Media Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered address at 4th Floor, Interface Bldg. 7, Off Malad Link Road, Malad (West) Mumbai 400064 (“MSMW”), operated television channel “Sony BBC Earth” (“Channel”) contest conducted by MSMW named Young Earth Champions (“Contest”), which shall function in a manner as specified in Specific T&C’s at end of this T&C and the contest shall be termed as follows:
The T&Cs shall be in two parts (a) Basic T&Cs and (b) Specific T&Cs for the Contest.
Following are the terms that shall be applicable to the Contest:
1. The Contest is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate
2. The participants must be between standards 5th to 9 th (of the age between 9 to 15 years)to participate in the Contest as on the date of the Contest. MSMW reserves the right to relax the age limit in special cased.
For the purpose of participation in the Contest, it is hereby clarified that the word ‘Parent’ shall mean and signify the parent of the Participant being his or her biological or adoptive Father or Mother. If a Participant is represented by a Guardian, then a copy of the order or letter of the relevant government authority appointing such Guardian, as per the relevant provisions of the local laws shall be required. Any claim for legal Guardianship shall have to be established by way of proper documentation and MSMW shall have the sole discretion to decide whether or not to allow such a Participant. Other Family members, relatives or friends and colleagues shall not be allowed entry. All the terms and conditions will have to be duly complied with by the Parent or the Guardian of the Participant on behalf of the Participant.
(All persons fulfilling conditions mentioned in section 1 & 2 shall be hereinafter referred to as “Participants”.)
3. Contest shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Contest.
4. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of MSMW and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
5. The Contest terms and conditions shall be mentioned on the Sony BBC Earth website available athttps://www.sonybbcearth.com/youngearthchampions/ (“ Website”). The Parent/Guardian of the minor Participant(s) agree that by participating in the Contest, the Participants along with their Parent/Guardian shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
6. The Parents/Guardians of the Participants may be required to provide basic personal information about Participant including but not limited to Participant’s name, address and email address in order to register and participate in the Contest. The information provided by the Parents/Guardians of the Participants may be used by MSMW for internal purposes and to send in the future to the Participants and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Participants promotional information pertaining to the SPN network.
7. The specific requirements for the Contest shall be outlined in the T&Cs of the Contest as specified herein.
8. For the Contest, each Participant must submit their complete entry to qualify as an entrant in the Contest (“Entries”) through Specific Mode of Participation specified in Specific T&C’s stated at end of this T&C.
9. Participants entering the Contest may submit such number of Entries as mentioned in the Specific T&C so long as such Entries meet MSMW’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs even if not chosen as the final Winner of the Contest and any Participant may at MSMW’s sole discretion be declared a Winner of the Contest.
10. The manner, day and the basis of choosing the Winner (defined below) shall be specified in the Specific T&Cs of the Contest.
11. The announcement about the Winner and the Prize(s) (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Contest.
12. Method and time of prize distribution: MSMW shall inform the Winner via email, or the phone number provided by the Participants, at the time of entering the Contest (as applicable) or by such means as specified in the Specific T&C. MSMW may require Winner might have to provide valid photo identity documents including but not limited to Aadhar Card/ passport prior to handing over the Prize(s). MSMW will contact the winner directly on the registered email address. MSMW may or may not announce the Winner via the Website.
13. The distribution time and mode of distribution of the Prize(s) shall be at the sole discretion of MSMW.
14. The Participant can submit only one entry and stands a chance to win only once in this Contest. Once an Entry has been submitted by the Participant, the same shall be final and there would not be any right to withdraw or modify such Entry.
15. Parents/Guardians of the Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Contest.
16. MSMW shall make a maximum of 2 (two) attempts, to contact the Winner via the method specified in the Specific T&C. MSMW shall not be held liable despite MSMW’s best efforts, in the event the provided mobile numbers/email Id is unreachable/not replied due to the following reasons including but not limited to: 1) Email ID provided by the Participant is incorrect; 2) Email ID belongs to a person other than the Participant/ Participant’s Parent or Guardian; or 3) Any other reason the Email ID or any other contact details provided by which Participant cannot be contacted.
17. The Prize(s), when the same are in form of some tangible goods or materials or vouchers, shall be sent by post and/or courier to the Winner as per the address specified by them at the time of registering for the Contest. MSMW shall not be responsible if any Prize(s) is damaged or lost during delivery through post and/or courier.
18. Participants and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Participants shall not post any profanity or abusive comments on the respective Website’s Contest page/ Channel’s website/or any of the social media pages of the Channel or in any other manner. In the event of any such profanity or abusive comments posted on foregoing pages, such Participants shall be disqualified forthwith and MSMW reserves its rights, in addition to removing such post, to take legal action against such Participant and/or user.
19. By participating in the Contest, each Participant and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and is deemed bound by any decisions made by MSMW in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
20. Participants and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Participants agree no clarifications on the questions and the answers used in the Contest shall be entertained by MSMW.
21. MSMW including its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, employees shall not be responsible for any loss of Entries for any reason whatsoever including, due to any technical problems for Entries received after the deadline as c consequence of computer service delays, interruptions, electronic failures or overloads, or for lost, misdirected or misplaced Entries. The Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, not in prescribed format, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. MSMW reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner in the event no Participant has submitted correct answers. Decision of MSMW in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
23. Mere participation/submitting Entries in the Contest does not entitle the Participants to win the Prize(s).
24. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the Winner pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
25. MSMW may refuse to give the Prize(s) to Participant(s) in the event of his/her or the Parents/Guardians of the Participants’ fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Contest under these Terms and Conditions.
26. The Prize(s) shall be delivered to the Winner subject to submission of all relevant documents, if required in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
27. The Prize(s) are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for cash equivalent. Only the prize Winner and no other person or agent, may claim the Prize(s).
28. In case the Participants and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Winners is / are found to be in violation of any and all rules of the Contest, MSMW reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Winner to refund the Prize(s) won.
29. MSMW has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by MSMW in its sole discretion.
30. MSMW has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Conditions governing the Contest, prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice.
31. MSMW reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
32. MSMW is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. MSMW makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
33. Under no circumstance, unless due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence, shall MSMW and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum against MSMW their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
34. By entering into the Contest, the Winner/Participants waive all copyrights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and moral rights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to MSMW’s right to use the pictures uploaded by the Participant(s) the captioned posted for the Contest , picture, tape or portray him/her as a Contest Winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by applicable law. The prize Winner also consents to MSMW’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Contest Entry (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”). MSMW can allow to its agencies to exercise/exploit the Publicity Rights in conjunction with MSMW. MSMW shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the entries received for the Contest for any purpose.
35. MSMW does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Entry of a Participant at any stage of the Contest.
36. Under no circumstance shall MSMW including the Channel and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if MSMW has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
37. Non-conformance by any Participant and/or Winner of the Contest will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant from participation or winning the Prize(s) as the case maybe.
38. MSMW reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participants.
39. The decisions of MSMW and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
40. In addition to these Terms and Conditions mentioned herein, by participating in this Contest, the Participants hereby specifically consents for MSMW to edit the Entry including the pictures/images posted and/or shared by them (in order to comply with the laws, Contest T&C’s and contractual obligations) and to feature the same on Sony BBC Earth’s social media pages @sonybbcearth (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). MSMW shall not, in any manner, be responsible to any action taken by Facebook or any other social media platform in relation to the Entry submitted by the Participant for the Contest and the Participant hereby agrees to not make any claims against MSMW with respect to the same.
41. Your participation in the Contest by posting the Entries will be deemed as an acceptance of the above stated Terms and Conditions.
42. The personal information provided by the Participants and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant in the course of the Contest to MSMW will only be used for MSMW’s internal purposes and to send Participants promotional information in the future pertaining to the Channel/MSMW/Website. The Participant and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant hereby consents to receiving such promotional information in the future. In the event the Participant and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant wishes not to receive such future communications, the Participant can opt-out of the same by writing to MSMW on the same email ID from which he/she receives such promotional information.
43. All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with all Prize(s) if any, and all other costs, including insurance, incidental costs, gifts, gratuities and taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
44. MSMW shall not be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons.
46. In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (ob) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000), the Central Government has framed the Information Technology (reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011(“Privacy Rules”) which makes it mandatory for any concern to deal with any personal information including sensitive personal information as per the said Privacy Rules. In course of providing the aforesaid Entries in the Contest, MSMW shall treat the information and pictures as sensitive and confidential and as per the aforementioned Privacy Rules such information has to be now dealt with as per the provisions specified in the said Rule.
48. MSMW shall deal with any Data/Information including sensitive personal information, if any, that it receives from MSMW or otherwise collects, holds, uses and processes in the following manner: a) Company may also disclose Data/information including sensitive personal information, if any, to governmental agencies and regulators (e.g., tax authorities), social organizations (e.g., the social security administration), human resources benefits providers (e.g., health insurers), external advisors (e.g., lawyers, accountants, and auditors), courts and other tribunals, and government authorities, to the extent required or permitted by applicable legal obligations upon prior written approval from MSMW. b) The level of data protection using technical, managerial, operational and physical security control measures by MSMW shall be such as to be in compliance with all applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and Privacy Rules. The term ”Data/Information” including sensitive personal information, if any, shall mean and include the name and contact information (home address, telephone and fax numbers and email address), valid identity proof such as passport number, driver’s license number, permanent account numbers, social security numbers or other details pertaining to the identity of the Participants. The photos and images uploaded by the Participants, shall be retained by MSMW till the winners are declared and the promotions with respect to the winners is completed.
49. Participants and/or Parents/Guardians of the Participant confirm that the pictures or Entries uploaded by them or any part thereof do not infringe upon the statutory rights, common law rights, intellectual property rights including copyrights in literary, dramatic, musical or motion picture rights, patent rights or the trademark or trade names of any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever. Neither the pictures or Entries nor any part thereof violate the statutory rights of, or the right of privacy, or constitute a libel or slander against any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever, or violate any other rights not herein specifically enumerated. No pictures or Entries or any part thereof shall be defamatory or contribute contempt of court or breach of contract, or breach of any provision of statute, nor hurt the sentiments of religious groups. In the event of any infringement and/or any unlawful usage of any information including pictures or Entries or any part thereof provided by the Participants, MSMW shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
50. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the MSMW, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “ Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Contest; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) changes to platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Contest; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize.
51. Submission Rights Grant: By participating, except where prohibited by applicable mandatory law, each Participant hereby grants to MSMW, its affiliates, successors, licensees, assignees and MSMW’ authorized designees, a perpetual, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable, fully sublicenseable, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, adapt, translate, reproduce, edit, modify, create derivative works from, combine with other works, post, transmit, perform, display, publish, communicate, communicate to the public, broadcast, reformat, make available, disseminate, distribute, and/or otherwise aurally and/or visually exploit (any one or more of the foregoing referred to as ‘Use’) the entirety of the rights in and to the “Submission” (and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity), which includes both the Entry and the other registration information that the entrant provides, and the Participant’s name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, performance, rendering, signature, silhouette, sounds and/or biographical data contained therein and/or in the registration information accompanying the Participant’s contest entry, or with respect to any photography, video, audio or other recording of the Participant or any person included in the Entry or in connection with any participation in the Contest or related events, in any media, manner, technology or content delivery mechanism now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, including, without limitation, in connection with the Contest, its administration, judging, advertising and/or publicity, and in connection with the promotion, advertising, publicity and/or other exploitation of MSMW’ initiative, on any MSMW property or otherwise, without the necessity of further consent or additional consideration. Winner accepts and acknowledges that MSMW shall not be obligated to use the Submission, or any part thereof, and that MSMW, in their discretion, shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. MSMW shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent MSMW chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
52. The Participant(s) and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Participants shall fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless, MSMW its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents and Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (collectively the “Indemnified Persons”) from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, liabilities, penalties, costs and expenses, (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court fees) (collectively “Losses”), that the Indemnified Person may incur or suffer or likely to incur or suffer as a result of or arising out any (i) breach of any terms hereunder; (ii) willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions; (iii) any claims by any third party for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, injuries suffered by such third party, arising out of or in relation to Participant(s) and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Participants during the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Prize(if any). While accepting the Prize(s), the Winner and/or the Parents/Guardians of the Winners may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by MSMW which shall release MSMW of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by MSMW may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All decisions of MSMW are final in this regard.
53. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. All relevant national and local laws apply.
54. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
On 15th January 2021 on Social Media, Channel and on the Website – https://www.sonybbcearth.com/youngearthchampions/
Platform on which Contest shall be available
Website – https://www.sonybbcearth.com/youngearthchampions/
Entries submitted on any other platform will not be considered
Start and End Timing for submitting the Entries
January 15, 2021 at 011:00 hours Indian Standard Time (“IST”) and ending on February 15, 2021 at 23:00 hours IST
o Participants are required to submit the Innovative Ideas for a Sustainable Community as per the details specified on the website.
o Each Participant can upload only 1 entry as per the below mentioned guidelines:
Format of Entry Submissions
o 1000 words summarizing the idea, and specifying the Sustainability Statement with following sections:
o Description of the Big Idea/synopsis (up to 150 words)
o Domains/topics/focus areas it would address (up to 100 words)
o Scientific principles for the basis of the big idea (up to 300 words)
o Execution plan (up to 300 words)
o Description of how the idea would change your community in the future. (up to 150 words)
o Supporting Material: At least 1 of the below
1. POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (Up to 10 -15 slides, Max file size – 75MB)
2. IMAGES ( File formats – JPG, PNG, PDF ; Max file size – 15MB)
If there is more than 1 image, please share all in one combined PDF document.
3. VIDEO (File format – MP4; Max duration of 120 secs; Max file size – 50MB)
This can include audio-visual explanation and/or a small-scale model demonstrating the idea.
o All the Entries to be uploaded directly on the microsite only
o Participants must submit the following details while uploading entry – Name, City, Email address, school, standard and age/identity proof (school identity card or Aadhar card, in absence of the latest school ID)
· Additional Details: Size limit of 10MB per image.
· Post the expiry of the End Date, an expert judge will select one Mega Winner, Top 10 and top 50 winners based on the following parameters:
Total points: 100
1. Innovativeness of the idea – 30 pts
2. Feasibility/practicality of implementation of the idea – 30 pts
3. Social equity – Does your idea improve the quality of life of all the residents of your community – 20 pts
4. Scientific merit – Is your idea based on sound science – 10 pts
5. Comprehensive coverage of Biosphere – How many domains/environmental areas listed in Section I, does your idea address – 10 pts
Specific Process for choosing the Winner
1) The decision of Judges and MSMW in choosing the Winners shall be final and binding on the Participants and the Participants along with the Parents/Guardians while participating into this Contest agree to accept MSMW’s decision as final without any further claim in this regard.
2) MSMW shall not entertain any mail or query questioning or otherwise asking for the definitive process for choosing the Winners.
3) MSMW reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participants.
Announcement of the Winner
All winners will be contacted directly on their registered email addresses and might subsequently be featured on the website. If the winner has submitted the wrong email address/ mistyped, then MSMW isn’t responsible for informing them. The date for winner announcements will be conveyed on the website only, and not individually to every participant.
§ Top 50 winners will get a certificate of excellence from Sony BBC Earth
§ Top 10 Winners: Virtual meet and greet with the Bhumi Pednekar. Date, time and duration will be decided and conveyed to the winners. In case the winner fails to attend the virtual meet, there won’t be more chances.
§ Mega winner:
o A ‘Young Earth Champion’ trophy
o Will be featured on Sony BBC Earth channel in a short promotional video
o Exclusive prize/hamper worth an amount not exceeding INR 50,000
Specific Terms of Participation/Process of Participation
· Participants at all times shall ensure that the entries:
i. Are their original work and shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyrights, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights;
ii. is not abusive, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
iii. does not harm minors in any way;
iv. does not violate any law for the time being in force;
v. does not deceive or mislead about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
vi. does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and
vii. shall not create any liability for MSMW or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.
· Participants always shall ensure that they have obtained authorization for the inclusion of any third-party materials (including, without limitation, company names, logos, music, name, voice, image, likeness or other branding elements of any third party) that are included within Participants Entry
· Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed and only basic enhancements such as sharpening contrast adjustments, or simple cropping will be allowed.